#3 Morality


#³ Morality

What is morality?  
Is morality real?  
How can I be moral?

Note: I don't think there is such thing as objective morality because morality itself is created by us humans which is a subject.

Note: I think the objective reality of morality is that it is just a possibility and by putting limits to that possibility we call it morality.

There are three types of subjective morality:  
1.Personal Morality: When no one is looking/personal belief of good and bad.  
Ex. Hurting pets is bad, sleeping late is bad for oneself etc...

2. Rule Morality: When someone is looking/public belief of good and bad.  
Ex. Stealing,spitting on public place etc...

3. Instinct Morality: Unconscious rather than conscious/Innate  
Ex. Taking care of child etc...

(Personal Morality has a punishment of integrity destroyance while Rule Morality has a punishment of dignity destroyance.)

"Rule morality can affect your personal morality, and your personal morality can overpower your rule morality, especially at times where you are not thinking anymore.)

Note: I think there is a third type of subjective morality which is the instinct morality where it is unconscious rather than conscious like the natural inclination for us humans to love our children.

Note: Morality is learned.

Note: My definition of morality is the limiting of possibilities to be called good or bad.

Note: Morality is real subjectively, but I don't think it is real objectively, while thinking that the instinctual morality might be the answer to the objectivity of morality.

Note: To be moral is to first ask yourself what kind of morality instinct, personal or rule then obey it.

In conclusion: Morality is a belief based topic. Being moral depends on the type of morality you're talking about, and I think our instinct morality can overpower both our personal and rule morality.

⁻ᴬᵈᵐⁱⁿ ᴿᵒᵇᵉʳᵗ

Proofread by: Admin Kayce Murwin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Nothingness)

#2 Label