#1 Truth


#¹ Truth

What is truth?  
How can we know if something is the Truth?

Me, myself, can't give an answer to all these things for me, myself, ask the same questions. However I will share some of my insights about the subject of truth, which is the core of the earthism philosophy I started.

°Truth exists self sufficiently.  
  
°Lies are the opposite for they need support for it to continuously exist.

NOTE: Everything that is naturally created by nature is truth.

2 Types of Truth:  
1.Objective Truth = I call it "One" since it lies beyond subject. It is the way it is. (Subject independent)  
2.Subjective Truth = I call it "Many" since it is subject dependent, so different subjects perceive subjective truth differently. It is the way the subject is. (Subject dependent)

Ex. The sky is blue for humans. That's subjective because for other creatures it might be perceived in different color while the objective truth is what lies beyond subjects, the actual being of it as one universal truth.

NOTE: You can only lie when you know the truth, or else you're just guessing.

NOTE: There are also two types of lie, which are objective and subjective. We humans can only lie subjectively since we don't yet know the actual objective truth.

My biggest question now is how can I know the objective truth?  
What can I do or use to access it?  
Is it possible for humans to access it?

In conclusion: It seems that when it comes to subjective truth we can easily understand and explain it using our subjective perception of it, while when it comes to objective truth this is where I think we will start to be challenge to solve the puzzle of knowing it.

⁻ᴬᵈᵐⁱⁿ ᴿᵒᵇᵉʳᵗ

Proofread by: Admin Kayce Murwin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#3 Morality

(Nothingness)

#2 Label